(April 18, Monday)
I did exactly what I feared I would do. I saved my final assignments for the last day. There were a couple things I had to keep in mind in the days to come:
- Tomorrow we’re going to the storage unit, and I haven’t packed yet.
- On top of that, I have to clean my room and the bathroom before I pack important stuff, which will leave me not enough time to finish the essay.
- My final English essay is due tomorrow at midnight.
- Wednesday my math project is due and I only started today.
- Tonight is my best chance at getting as much done as possible.
So, with this list of 3 days worth of stress, I managed to write the majority of my essay tonight at about 1100 words out of 1500+. I had to keep in mind, being as it was a proposal essay, that I just finished the introduction. I really had no idea for how I would direct the problem into a solution. My own problem was not having done enough research on e-cigarettes for knowing what kind of solution I would propose for them. All I knew was that the commercials we have for e-cigarettes today should be regulated in one way or another.